The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build-Modifications to Site

Go down

Build-Modifications to Site Empty Build-Modifications to Site

Post by Guest 27th September 2010, 8:26 am

Is there a day when we can come set up the place? Perhaps change up some of the open space?

Back to top Go down

Build-Modifications to Site Empty Re: Build-Modifications to Site

Post by Guest 27th September 2010, 1:37 pm

going to work on that this week if anybody wants to help send me a pm

Back to top Go down

Post by dmxsoulja3 28th September 2010, 7:40 am

Just as a suggestion from a place I played at previously, they had some open spaces like that and to make it quick and easy to change the lay out they built different sized walls from 2x4's not alot of them just a frame and couple studs to keep it square, then wrapped them with tarps they bought surplus amounts of online, you could use tyvek or something like that too, durable enough to take the bb's, pneumatic stapler, and they were light and easy to move around, build a hallway or or a room, or a wall, hammer drill masonary screws into the concrete and they stayed put, used a few metal corner braces at the top to join them together, since the wall material is flexible you can put windows and stuff wherever and not waste alot of plywood.

Just thinking outloud, ignore if you want lol

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th September 2010, 8:28 am

Similar to what I think they have planned:

ll those pallets will turn into walls held together with 2x4's and what-not. Some of the cardboard will be used to make them cover and concealment.

If they do it right, it should be both sturdy and modular. My only concern is flammability - we may need to have extinguishers on every level (say set at the same place on all levels) just in-case a flare, smoke bomb or other incendiary device goes afoul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down