The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of the G&G blowback guys disabled blowback?

Go down

Any of the G&G blowback guys disabled blowback? Empty Any of the G&G blowback guys disabled blowback?

Post by dmxsoulja3 8th December 2010, 7:06 am

I decided since I have two AEG's that I'm willing to learn how to work on the gearbox, so after alot of trial and error, I have managed to take it apart, put it all back in, and it ran and worked just the same, well a little better since I noticed the motor height wasnt right stock.

I see like 14 year old kids rebuilding these things and man it made me feel like an old person and a computer, how we whiz through a computer, these gearboxes are no joke.

Talking with another guy who built out his G&G and been running lipo and highspeed setup I went ahead and mirrored his as he has put countless rounds through without any breakdowns. However, he had the G&G gearbox without blowback and suggests for highspeed I will need to disable mine, anyone done this yet? The write up looks straight forward and easy.

Here is my build so far:
1 x Element Duracon silent cylinder and piston head set for Ver 2 (IN0809)
1 x Element M115 ST AEG Spring (IN0109)
1 x Element Max Speed Long type motor (IN0918)
1 x Element Bearing spring guide for Ver 2 (IN0501)
1 x Element Light Weight Piston for Ver 2/3 (IN0401)
1 x Element ported stainless cylinder (IN0712)
11.1v 3S 20C lipo, Active breaking MOSFET

With this combo he was able to get 28-32rps and 385fps actual measured, the factory G&G I have measured mine at around 12-13, and on lipo I was about 18, just FYI a 7.4v Lipo loves these guns and I had no visible wear on my parts even after using an 11.1 after 5000+ rounds, G&G makes a solid little setup. You can get a buffer tube 7.4v 20c lipo from cheapbatterypacks.com for 16 bucks, and a charger costs you about 20 elsewhere on the net. Howie you said you wanted a SAW gunner for our team, just give me a box mag for my M4 and a pack of BB's and I should be able to throw out some 6mm plastic all over the place. Smile

dmxsoulja3
Springer
Springer

Back to top Go down