The Foundation Airsoft Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having Problens and need advice/help

3 posters

Go down

Having Problens and need advice/help Empty Having Problens and need advice/help

Post by Ole Shae 26th April 2011, 10:05 am

the other day my friend and i were messing with our guns and i think i messed up by taking out the motor adjustment and now the gun will not shoot and i need some advice on what to do and its a G&G M4 combat machine
Ole Shae
Ole Shae
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Having Problens and need advice/help Empty Re: Having Problens and need advice/help

Post by Guest 26th April 2011, 12:12 pm

This may not be that helpful, but before a technically inclined person shows up, go to youtube and see if there are any full take down videos for your gun. Watch them carefully and see where the mistake was.

Someone will be along shortly with a better answer, I'm sure.

I suggest you drop the whole thing in gasoline to take the fingerprints off. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Having Problens and need advice/help Empty Re: Having Problens and need advice/help

Post by plank 26th April 2011, 12:33 pm

did you switch the polarity on the motor? It might be spinning backwards. Did you use a hammer? At work if the small hammer didn't fix, get a bigger hammer.
plank
plank
Joe Mid Cap
Joe Mid Cap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th April 2011, 12:59 pm

Did you cross the streams?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seriously, did you reverse the polarity?

Do you need the assistance of a prodigy?
I can loan him to you for 10% discount of my service fees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Howie 26th April 2011, 2:08 pm

First thing, Check and make sure all parts are in place. You should have install an Motor, then connect wires Positive and negative. Some AEG's uses an spacer (Plate) follow by the end plate and two screws. Once all this is in place put battery into gun, take it into backyard and shoot it. If nothing happens but the motor is turning, ou will see an screw straight slot on bottom of end plate, turn it clockwise until you get it too fire an b.b. Very Happy
Howie
Howie
Your the Man
Your the Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ole Shae 26th April 2011, 4:41 pm

Alright thanks im gonna attempt that and some other things i read and if i cant get it to work ill just hold off and bring it up Saturday or else im gonna get angry and break it my self lol
Ole Shae
Ole Shae
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th April 2011, 5:45 pm

If you don't get it, just bring it by the store Saturday we'll take care of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down